Job Role Junior Copywriter
Company Hyped Marketing
Price Band £18,000 – £23,000
Are you one of those people who just ‘has a way with words’? Would your friends consider you the bookworm of the group? The one that’s always the first to spot a typo in an advert or point out that ‘Y-O-U apostrophe R-E means “you are”. Y-O-U-R means “your”’?
We’re on the lookout for a Junior Copywriter with a brilliantly creative personality, a flair for writing and a meticulous eye for detail.
Someone who works well independently and as part of a team. Who’s motivated, proactive and loves writing for all kinds of mediums and audiences. Someone who really knows their way around an apostrophe and a semi-colon.
In the role, you’ll work closely with our team of account managers, artworkers and web developers to deliver the different elements of Hyped’s marketing packages or projects to a portfolio of clients.
The role will be split between remote working and being in the office as required. (We have two office locations — one in Farnham, Surrey and one in Sheffield!) You’ll also benefit from flexible working hours, monthly perks, regular company socials and lots more…
Typical responsibilities include:
• Working on a set of clients and delivering monthly marketing deliverables on time
• Writing copy for monthly blogs, social posts and PR articles
• Taking on board feedback from senior team members and clients, and editing copy accordingly
• Proofreading monthly EDM copy and test sending the email to ensure it’s perfect before going out
• Starting to create content for work falling under clients’ additional monthly hours
• Understanding a client’s objectives, target audiences and messaging and ensuring the content always reflect this
• Taking briefs and working with our studio and account management teams to deliver the briefs to clients
• Keeping Trello board up to date as briefs come in, and managing workflow
• Developing relationships with clients, business partners and suppliers — liaising with them as needed to deliver monthly marketing activity
• Supporting company marketing activities, including creating content for social media, updating the website, helping with events etc.
• Providing general copy support to the team to ensure the smooth running of the office
If you tick these boxes, we’d love to hear from you!
Creativity and great marketing stem from differences — in who we are, our experiences and how we think. We’re striving to make Hyped Marketing a more diverse and inclusive place to work and encourage qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply.