ready to join a vibrant, forward-thinking agency?
We’re always interested in hearing from talented marketing individuals, so please get in touch with us if you think you could be a great asset to the growing Hyped team. We will keep your CV on file and when an opportunity arises, we will consider your application for appropriate roles!
Junior PPC and SEO Executive, £18k – £24k
Do you dream of getting websites onto the first page? Are you keen to sink your teeth into Search Engine Optimisation campaigns? Or perhaps you want to get stuck into coding?
If you’re looking to take the first step into search marketing, we are seeking a creative individual who is results driven and ready to make a difference through search techniques.
So, if you like working with statistics, analysing results and want to work across a variety of industries, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Working closely with our Account Handlers and Web Designers to drive organic traffic to clients’ websites
- Monitor, analyse and improve multiple SEO campaigns
- Review website sitemaps, site speed, robots.txt files and other website optimisation techniques
- Support Studio Manager with PPC campaigns on Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords), Bing and other search sites
- Support Account Handlers with optimising social media PPC campaigns
- On-page optimisation across multiple sites
- Experience within keyword research, ethical link building and on-page optimisation
- Understanding of technical SEO
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Familiar with WordPress
- Experience within Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager
- Competitor analysis experience
- Understanding of social media PPC
We’re a dynamic digital marketing agency based in central Farnham that isn’t afraid to push boundaries. Unlike traditional agencies, we pride ourselves on creating the best relationships within the team and with our clients. The team is at the core of Hyped’s success, as we work together to successfully deliver our unique marketing packages to our clients!
What We Can Offer You
- Flexible working
- 28 days’ holiday (including public and bank holidays)
- Support and training to develop your skills
- All the equipment and software you need to excel in your new role
- A vibrant team with a “family feel”
- Drinks at 4pm every Friday
- Regular social events