Are you one of those people who gets a buzz from super-speedy, slick websites? Would your friends consider you the techy one of the group? The one that can always be counted on to fix things?
We’re on the lookout for a highly collaborative WordPress Developer with a meticulous eye for detail and the ability to build and optimise first-rate websites.
Someone who works well independently and as part of a team. Who’s motivated, proactive and loves sinking their teeth into coding. Someone who really knows their way around WP and all its plugins.
In the role, you’ll work closely with our team of account managers, copywriters and artworkers to deliver a range of website projects to a portfolio of clients.
The role will be split between remote working and being in the office as required. (We have two office locations — one in Farnham, Surrey and one in Sheffield!) You’ll also benefit from flexible working hours, monthly perks, regular company socials and lots more…
Typical responsibilities include:
- Building high-performance, lightning-fast websites that are fully optimised with mobile-first in mind
- Liaising with clients, artworkers and the wider team to share ideas and knowledge of best practices
- Creating flat visuals for websites
- Researching and understanding technical requirements for new projects
- Sharing technical knowledge with the team to help shape the wire-framing and design stages
- Providing ongoing support to help resolve errors and bugs
For this role as a WordPress Developer, you’ll:
- Have a solid understanding of WP infrastructure
- Be able to work with existing WP plugins, such as WooCommerce, Elementor, Custom Fields and Custom Post Type UI
- Be familiar with using MySQL databases
- Know how to manage servers
- Have a sound knowledge of deployment, security and data protection principles
- Be comfortable working with domains and DNS records
- (Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite to create flat visuals would also be preferable)
If you tick these boxes and already have at least two years of experience building WordPress websites, we’d love to hear from you!
Creativity and great marketing stem from differences — in who we are, our experiences and how we think. We’re striving to make Hyped Marketing a more diverse and inclusive place to work and encourage qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply.