Job Role Account Executive
Company Hyped Marketing
Price Band £20,000 – £24,000
Are you one of those people teachers always described as ‘chatty’ in school reports? Would your friends consider you the sociable one of the group? The one that can always be counted on to take the lead and get sh*t done.
We’re on the lookout for an Account Executive with a brilliantly creative personality, a wonderful team spirit and a switched-on marketing brain.
Someone who works well independently and as part of a team. Who is motivated, proactive and just makes things happen. Someone with a drive to progress and take ownership of a range of clients within a fast-paced, digital agency.
Your responsibility as an Account Executive will be to deliver elements of Hyped’s marketing packages or digital projects to a portfolio of clients — on time and within budget — under the management of a senior member of the team.
The role will be split between remote working and being in the office as required. (We have two office locations — one in Farnham, Surrey and one in Sheffield!) You’ll also benefit from flexible working hours, monthly perks, regular company socials and lots more…
Typical responsibilities include:
- Understanding a client’s objectives, target audiences and messaging to ensure the marketing campaigns always reflect this
- Working on a set of clients and delivering campaigns on time
- Providing consultancy to clients and having the ability to turn negatives into positives
- Creating presentations for client meetings
- Taking a brief from clients and presenting recommendations back
- Briefing in copy and creative work to the appropriate team members
- Being the clients’ day-to-day contact and keeping them informed of progress regularly
- Recommending new ideas to clients
- Starting to agree timescales and budgets for campaigns and extra projects
- Being an integral part of client meetings
- Writing monthly reports for clients
- Successfully maintaining client relationships
If you tick these boxes, we’d love to hear from you!
Creativity and great marketing stem from differences — in who we are, our experiences and how we think. We’re striving to make Hyped Marketing a more diverse and inclusive place to work and encourage qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply.