Job Role Account Manager
Company Hyped Marketing
Price Band £24,000 – £31,000
Are you one of those people teachers always described as ‘chatty’ in school reports? Would your friends consider you the sociable one of the group? The one that can always be counted on to take the lead and get sh*t done.
We’re on the lookout for an Account Manager with a brilliantly creative personality, a wonderful team spirit and a switched-on marketing brain.
Someone who works well independently and as part of a team. Who is motivated, proactive and just makes things happen. Someone with a fine eye for detail and a track record of successful delivery and client relationships.
As an Account Manager at Hyped, you’ll confidently scope and deliver digital marketing elements, projects and strategies across a number of clients — on time and within budget — while providing consultancy and making recommendations to clients on an ongoing basis.
The role will be split between remote working and being in the office as required. (We have two office locations — one in Farnham, Surrey and one in Sheffield!) You’ll also benefit from flexible working hours, monthly perks, regular company socials and lots more…
Typical responsibilities include:
• Obtaining an understanding of a client’s objectives, target audiences and messaging to ensure marketing campaigns always reflect this
• Managing a set of clients and delivering campaigns on time
• Providing consultancy to clients and having the ability to turn negatives into positives
• Creating and delivering presentations confidently to clients
• Taking a brief from clients and presenting recommendations back
• Recommending new ideas to clients and starting to secure smaller extra projects
• Agreeing timescales and budgets for campaigns and extra projects
• Leading client meetings successfully
• Analysing, interpreting and presenting campaign results to clients during monthly meetings
• Successfully maintaining client relationships
If you tick these boxes and already have two to three years of experience at an agency or similar client-side role, we’d love to hear from you!
Creativity and great marketing stem from differences — in who we are, our experiences and how we think. We’re striving to make Hyped Marketing a more diverse and inclusive place to work and encourage qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply