Job Role Digital Marketing Account Manager
Company Hyped Marketing
Price Band £26,000 – £33,000
Digital Marketing: Account Manager
Are you one of those people teachers always described as ‘chatty’ in school reports? Would your friends consider you the sociable one of the group? The one that can always be counted on to take the lead and bring people together?
We’re on the lookout for an Account Manager with a brilliantly creative personality, a wonderful team spirit and a switched-on marketing brain to join the team.
Someone who works well independently and as part of a team. Who is motivated, proactive and just makes things happen. Someone with a fine eye for detail and a track record of successful delivery and client relationships.
A little bit about us…
Hyped Marketing was founded with one aim: to do great marketing for every business.
We’re an award-winning digital marketing agency helping businesses across the UK and beyond with every aspect of their marketing. Our team of in-house designers, copywriters, web developers and account handlers pool their marketing talents together to deliver a little bit of everything through one team. We support small and large organisations, developing their digital marketing strategy through to execution — and we’re all seriously good at what we do.
As an Account Manager at Hyped, you’ll confidently scope and deliver digital marketing elements, projects and strategies across a number of clients — on time and within budget — while providing consultancy and making recommendations to clients on an ongoing basis.
The role will be split between remote working and being in the office as required. We have two office locations — one in Farnham, Surrey and in Sheffield! You’ll also benefit from flexible working hours, monthly perks, regular company socials and lots more…
Typical responsibilities include:
• Obtaining an understanding of a client’s objectives, target audiences and messaging to ensure marketing campaigns always reflect this.
• Managing a set of clients and delivering campaigns on time.
• Providing consultancy to clients and having the ability to turn negatives into positives.
• Creating and delivering presentations confidently to clients.
• Taking a brief from clients and presenting recommendations back.
• Recommending new ideas to clients and starting to secure smaller extra projects.
• Agreeing timescales and budgets for campaigns and extra projects.
• Leading client meetings successfully.
• Analysing, interpreting and presenting campaign results to clients during monthly meetings.
• Successfully maintaining client relationships.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong negotiation and problem-solving abilities
• Multitasking skills
• Proficient in all Microsoft platforms: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you tick these boxes and already have two to three years of experience at an agency or similar client-side role, we’d love to hear from you!
We stand firmly by our values, and we’re committed to doing the right thing by our planet and the people around us.
We recognise that creativity and great marketing stem from differences — in who we are, our experiences and how we think. That’s why we’re striving to make Hyped Marketing a more diverse and inclusive place to work and encourage qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply.